Meet Our Attorney
Brian K. Miller
Email: Brian K. Miller ›
Compassionate Premises Liability Lawyer Serving Alabama
Helpful Birmingham Slip and Fall Attorney Assists Clients Seeking Compensation for Their Injuries
Many injuries that occur on someone else’s property result in severe harm to the victim. If you have been injured on another person’s property because they failed to repair safety hazards or give you reasonable warning of them, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries. BKM Injury Lawyer is here to help walk you through the process of filing a premises liability lawsuit.
Our law firm handles premises liability cases involving:
- Unsafe walkways
- Snow and ice accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Poor retail store maintenance
- Unsafe structures
- Building collapses
- Falling objects
- Falling ceilings
- Elevator or escalator failures
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Poor security
- Wet floors
- Unstable floors
- Subway accidents
- Bus accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
Our attorney has filed suit against property owners, security guards and companies, tenants, landlords, management companies, and other at-fault parties in premises liability claims. We do everything possible to help you obtain damages for medical expenses, lost wages, damaged property, and pain and suffering.
How We Serve You
We know that many who are dealing with a premises liability lawsuit have never been involved in a legal matter before, so we keep things as simple as possible for you. Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of Alabama premises liability law and can explain each step of filing a suit to you in clear terms.
We also help you by:
- Consulting medical professionals to verify the extent of your injuries and the cost of recovery
- Photographing the scene of your accident and preserving other evidence
- Researching whether anyone else has been injured in the same location, or if anyone has previously complained about the property’s condition
- Structuring sound arguments to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible
We have obtained many successful settlements and verdicts and are ready to offer you the strong advocacy you deserve.
Contact our Alabama premises liability law firm
At BKM Injury Lawyer, our lawyers provide attentive assistance if you have been injured on another person’s property. Contact our firm’s Birmingham, Alabama office online or at 205-847-1396 to speak to an attorney regarding your accident.